EMM.630MCT-RC: Energy Meter 3F with 1.000A/Rogowski coils, Modbus+pulse
The EMM.630MCT-RC is an advanced 3-phase energy monitor with direct connection to the mains for measuring reference voltages and 3 connections for coupling the Rogowski coils 1,000A / 85kA with which consumers up to 1,000A can be measured.
The configuration of the meter is done via the touch keys on the front panel and the LCD display. The bi-directional measurement measures consumption on mono, 3x230V or 3x380V + N power supplies. Both active and reactive power are measured. The consumption values can be read out via the display or on the linked web server. The module is packed in a 4 module wide DIN rail housing. In addition to an RS485 connection, this energy meter also has 2 pulse outputs, 1 of which is configurable.
- DIN Rail with 4 connections for connecting 1000A Rogowski coils
- 4 connections to the mains for measuring the reference voltages
- Compact housing, 4 module = 70 mm wide
- Lockable cover
- Measured values: P, U, I, KWh, PF, ... in 2 directions (solar panels)
- 2x Pulse output and Modbus RTU output
- Accuracy: values 1% of range maximum, consumption Class I according to IEC 62053-21
- Modbus address (1-247) and modbus parameters (Default 9600.8N1) are entered via the display.
This product includes:
- 1x energy meter type EMM.630 MCT-RC
- 3x Rogowski coil 1000A-85mV / kA diameter 10 cm directly to the meter
- Packing: 25cm x 15cm x 10m, 585gr
- DIN-Rail: = 4 DIN rail modules