LoWi3: Interface P1 to WiFi web server
LoWi3 is a stand-alone WiFi web server. The module registers the digital meter readings (import, export, gas, tariff) via P1 port and shows current consumption, consumption graphs and energy costs via web browser on every smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Local data storage and internal web server so no need for a cloud license or software application
- Works with your favorite browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox,...) from your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, Alexa,...
- Compatible with the Dutch and Belgian digital meters *
- Extra: support MQTT for connecting 2-WIRE IOT sensors: smartplug, air quality usb stick,...
- Extra: Shows calculated meters such as reversing meter and one-fare meter
- Extra: Shows the current energy rate day-night injection, so you know exactly when the dryer or dishwasher needs to be switched on and you drastically increase your self-consumption of solar energy
- Extra: Energy dashboard follows your most important consumers 'LIVE'
- Extra: data export to Excel
- Extra: enter meter readings manually (water, solar panels,…)
- Extra: http functionality for central management and/or backup
- Plug&Play and pre-configured but customizable and upgradeable via web browser.
- Activate the Belgian digital meters in advance to work: via this link
If the digital meter display has a triangle above “GP” (GP is in laser marking below the screen), ports P1 and S1 are active.
- Some Dutch digital meters with protocol DSMR 4.x do not supply enough power to start LoWi (approx. 100mA), with the optional P1 adapter cable you can connect your own USB power supply. Another option is the MiLo web server, which has its own power supply and even links the oldest digital meters from DSMR 2.x.
This product includes:
- 1x LoWi3: P1 to WiFi webserver
- 1x RJ11 6P / 6C 'cross' cable 0.3 meter
- Option: P1 adapter cable
Video user interface:
- Packaging: blister 21cmx12cmx3cm
- SN MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
- EAN 5430000860628