ReMI: WiFi web server, connects, among other things, with the p1 port of the digital meter and switches to production, peak consumption or rate
ReMI (Relay Modbus Interface) is a stand-alone WiFi web server for monitoring and switching larger and partial consumers in homes.
The module registers consumption via the P1 port of the digital meter (import, export, gas, tariff), via linked Modbus meters, via pulse inputs, or via MQTT meters. Current consumption, consumption graphs and energy costs are displayed from the web browser on any smartphone, tablet or PC. Switching of loads is done with the 2 internal 16A relay contacts, the 2 low power solid state outputs, or the coupled MQTT plugs, or coupled additional ReMI modules, according to easy-to-set logic in the web interface.
- Local data storage and internal web server so no need for a cloud license or software application
- Works with your favorite browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox, ...) from your PC, Tablet, Smartphone, Alexa, ...
- Compatible with the Dutch and Belgian digital meters *
- Shows costs and usage for calculated meters: reverse meter and one-rate meter
- Enter additional meter readings manually (water, solar panels, ...)
- Linking additional meters via Modbus, both as master or as slave in a MEMO3 installation
- Ready to link to an MQTT broker, for example for registering and switching MQTT plugs
- http client functionality or export to excel for central management and / or backup
- Auto reboot
- Pre-configured but customizable and upgradeable via web browser
- Activate the Belgian digital meters in advance to be able to work: via this link
If there is a triangle above “GP” on the digital meter screen (GP is in laser marking below the screen) then ports P1 and S1 are active.
- Some (somewhat older) digital meters provide insufficient or no power to supply ReMI (approx. 200mA), in which case you have to provide a 15 VDC power supply yourself.
- If no digital meter is available, you can connect Modbus meters yourself in order to register the (total) consumption and even then an external power supply is required.
This product includes:
- 1x ReMI smart energy switch
- 1x RJ11 6P/6C 'cross' cable of 2 meters
- OPTION: power supply if no P1 port
- Packaging: box 15x15x10cm, 150gr
- SN: MAC: xx: xx: xx: xx: xx: xx
- EAN 5430000860574
Available on backorder