LoWi3: Interface P1 to WiFi web server
LoWi3 is a P1 dongle with 100% plug&play functionality. Displays highly detailed Real-Time consumption, quarter power and histories on any smartphone/tablet via web browser. No need for app or cloud services, local storage as autonomous web server. Link to other web servers or smartplugs via IoT for centralized management.
- No wiring: power from the digital meter
- Pre-configured: just wifi password and fix IP address
- Platform independent: works via web browser on any device
- Autonomous: Local data storage: no app, software or cloud services.
- Real-Time: 5 sec. (quarter) power update
- Graphs: Resolution 5 min/7days, 1day/12 months, 1month/2 years
- Records all P1 data: voltage, current, (peak) power
- Data export to Excel and via HTTP upload
- Expandable with IoT links:
- Measuring partial consumption via smartplugs
- Measuring air quality via THEo USB sticks
- Interconnecting 2-WIRE web servers over the Internet.
- Activate Belgian digital meters in advance to work: via this link
If the digital meter screen shows a triangle above "GP" (GP is in laser marking below the screen) then ports P1 and S1 are active.
- Some Dutch digital meters with protocol DSMR 4. x do not supply enough current to boot LoWi3 (approx 100mA), with the optional P1 adapter cable you can connect your own USB power supply. Another possibility is the MiLo web server, which has its own power supply and couples even the oldest digital meters from DSMR 2.x onward.
This product includes:
Video user interface:
- Packaging: blister 21cmx12cmx3cm
- SN: MAC:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
- EAN 5430000860628
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Als u verder surft geeft u 2-wire toelating om deze cookies te gebruiken. Opgelet, het blokkeren van bepaalde cookies verhindert het correct functioneren van deze website.
Would you like to stay informed of all further developments, you can subscribe to our newsletter.