MRC.082-HC20 Calorimeteron RS485 Modbus
The calorimeters of type MRC-082 are water energy meters for measuring partial consumption (heating/cooling) in residential environments. The meter works according to ultrasonic volume measurement principle allowing the meter to be mounted in different angles, on the departure or return line without affecting the measurement. At the same time, the pressure loss is also limited to a minimum.
- Available in different sizes: DN20, DN25, DN32 and DN40
- Water temperature: + 4 ° C .. + 95 ° C, Pt1000 platinum sensor, maximum working pressure 1.6MPa
- High accuracy ± 2% and high reliability thanks to its sophisticated meter technology.
- MID approved according to EN1434 standard
- Integrated mechanical design with protection class IP67
- No moving parts to avoid mechanical wear and pressure loss
- Both horizontal and vertical mounting on departure or return pipe is possible, set as standard on the departure pipe
- Replaceable lithium battery with extra long life of more than 10 years
- External power supply 24Volt DC to enable Modbus communication
- Communication interface: configuration optical and communication via RS485 Modbus RTU 9600.8N1
- 2 pulses inputs for reading domestic hot and cold water consumption + 1 pulse output for consumption
- Suitable for both heating and cooling applications
- This product includes:
- 1x MRC.082-DN20 ultrasonic calorimeter with RS485 connection and 2x PT1000 temperature sensors
- Attention: connection sleeves and T-piece 2nd sensor are also included.
- Packing: 10cm x 20cm x 10cm, 800gr
- Connection: G1", buis R3/4"