WS.503: MEMo3 WebServer module
The WS.503 "MEMo2" datalogger web server forms the basis of every 2-Wire installation. All I / O modules are either connected to the RS485 MODbus or can also communicate wirelessly via LoRa or FSK (Smart plugs) at 868MHz. From the web server these modules are then fed, configured and read out. Configuration and reading is done via the web browser on your tablet or PC without the need for software.
- With the MEMo3 web server you can log up to 64 energy users with an interval of 1 minute during 3 years while the data is stored locally.
- With this data, real-time consumption, histories (24H, 1 month, 1 year) are directly displayed on the web pages in the web server.
- With "SUBTOTALS" energy bills can be made there again while the http client allows functionality to upload CSV files to a central server.
- MEMo3 can communicate simultaneously over modbus, wirelessly via LoRa and / or FSK modulation or over MQTT.
- MEMo3 has (compared to MEMo2) :
- LCS display
- LAN and WiFI connection
- http and MQTT functionality
This product includes:
- 1x 2-Wire Web server type WS.502
- Meanwell power supply type DR-15-15
- 1 network cable 2 meter RJ45
Newest firmware version MEMo3B
- HTML app : zip file contains:
- Port-forwarding APP
- Multi APP(experiment)
- Alert APP (experiment)
Use see manual MEMo3B in attachments
- Packing: 15 cm x 15 cm x 11.5 cm, 365 gram
- DIN Rail: 2 + 2 = 4 DIN rail modules
- EAN 5430000860611