WS.500: WebServer module
The WS.500 "MEMo" datalogger web server forms the basis of every 2-Wire installation. All I / O modules are connected either to the 2-Wire bus or to the RS485 MODbus
. From the web server these modules are then fed, configured and read out. Configuration and reading is done via the web browser on your tablet or PC without the need for software.
- With the MEMo web server you can log up to 64 energy users with an interval of 1 minute during 3 years while the data is stored locally.
- With this data, real-time consumption, histories (24H, 1 month, 1 year) are displayed directly on the web pages in the web server.
- With "SUBTOTALS" energy bills can be made there again while the FTP client allows functionality to upload CSV files to a central server.
- Consumption can also be registered wireless in combination with the RF gateway RG.016.
This product includes:
- 1x 2-Wire Web server type WS.500
- Meanwell power supply type DR-15-15
- 1 network cable 2 meter RJ45
- Packing:8.5 cm x 13.5 cm x 11.5 cm, 280 gram
- DIN Rail: 1.5 + 2 = 3.5 DIN rail modules
- EAN 5430000860017