THEo: connects via WiFi (MQTT) with LoWi, MiLo, ReMI, MEMo3 and shows Air temperature, humidity and energy rate
THEo is a USB stick which measures the local room temperature and humidity and which also shows the current energy rate from the digital meter with its RGB LED. THEO is connected to a linked web server via WiFi. This link is only possible via MQTT (LoWi3, ReMI, MEMo3), so an MQTT license
is required. Air temperature, humidity, quality and air pressure are logged by the linked web server and displayed together with other energy values via web browser on tablet or PC.
- RED: daily rate and flashing at peak consumption with adjustable threshold power
- BLUE: night rate and flashing at peak consumption with adjustable threshold power
- GREEN: Injection and flashing at peak production with adjustable threshold power
- Multiple THEo's can be linked to one LoWi3, ReMI or MEMo3, and each THEo can be read from multiple LoWi3, ReMI or MEMo3, but an MQTT subscription is required.
This product includes:
- 1x THEo WiFi stick with USB connection*
- USB power supply is NOT included
Video energy rate LED:
same as with LeON
- Packaging: blister 21cmx12cmx3cm
- EAN 5430000860581