EMM.630 CT-MID: Energy Meter 3F on 1A/5A CT, MID, Modbus+pulse
The EMM.630 CT-MID is an advanced 3 phase energy monitor with direct connection to the mains for measuring reference voltages and three connector for coupling the current coils 1A / 5A CT allowing to measure > 100A. The configuration of the meter is done through the touch keys on the front panel and the LCD display. The bi-directional measurement is suited for mono 3x230V or 3x380V + N power supplies. Both active and reactive power are measured. The readout of the consumption values is possible via the display or on the linked server. The module is packaged in a 4-module wide DIN rail housing. This energy meter has an RS485 connection as well as 2 pulse outputs of which 1 is configurable.
- DIN rail with 4 connectors for linking the current transformers (several types)
- 4 connections to the mains for the measurement of the reference voltages
- Compact housing, 4 module = 70 mm widelockable cover
- Observations: P, U, I, KWh, PF, ... in two directions (solar panels)
- 2x Pulse output and Modbus RTU output
- Accuracy MID B+D: Class I according to IEC 62053-21,Class B EN50470-3
- Default Modbus address (1-247) is entered via the display
- Default 9600 baud
This product includes:
- 1x energy meter type EMM.630 CT MID
- Please note that the current transformers must be ordered separately.
In the video below we connect with a current transformer CT-T16-100/1A.
So here Set is Ct2=1A and the multiplication factor from 1A to 100A is 100, so Ct rAtE= 0100.
: this setting can only be used once!!
- Packing: 11cm x 10cm x 8cm, 285gr
- DIN Rail: = 4 DIN rail modules