LeON: connects via WiFi with LoWi and shows the current energy rate status via RGB LED
LeON is an extension of the LoWi, ReMI or MiLo web server.
LoWi (or ReMI or MiLo) transmits the current energy rate to LeON via WiFi.
LeON, which is visible in the living area, shows this tariff status with its RGB LED where:
- RED: daily rate
- RED flashing: peak consumption with adjustable threshold power
- BLUE: nightly rate
- GREEN: Injection with adjustable threshold power
Multiple LeONs can be linked via http* or via MQTT ** on one LoWi, ReMI or MiLo.
*Some WiFi routers block local http communication (white Telenet modem eg) between LoWi and LeOn,
the solution own WiFi modem or connection via MQTT.
** MQTT license required
This product includes:
- 1x LeON WiFi stick with USB connection *
- USB power supply is NOT included
- Packaging: blister 21cmx12cmx3cm
- EAN 5430000860550